- Mini graham ready pie crusts
- 1 - Jell-O instant chocolate pudding 3.9 oz box
- 1 - Jell-O instant vanilla pudding 3.9 oz box (you could also use strawberry cream instant pudding)
- Pink food coloring
- Whipped cream
- Clear sprinkles
- Heart gummies for garnish
- First start out by mixing your chocolate and vanilla pudding in seperate bowls as stated on the box. Once you have finished, add a small amount of pink food coloring to your vanilla pudding and set aside.
- Take half of your chocolate pudding and add a cup of mixed cool whip.
- Prep your graham cracker pie crust and start by adding a layer of chocolate pudding then a layer of your cool whip/chocolate layer and finally your vanilla pudding layer.
- Refridgerate pies.
- Remove from fridge when you are ready to serve and garnish by adding whipped cream and gummy heart. ( I used a toothpick to hold up the hearts ) Then just add sprinkles.
What is your favorite flavor of pudding?