- 1/2 cup - Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 - 5 oz of plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon - Vanilla
- 1/3 cup - Marshmallow Cream
- 3-4 Tablespoons - Raspberry Hot Chocolate Powder (You can add any hot chocolate mix of choice)
- 1 cup - Cool Whip (Plus some extra for toppings)
- 2 teaspoons - Sweetsindeed/Candyfetti - (Plus some extra for topping) - Blend of choice
Directions:Begin by blending your softened cream cheese, vanilla, yogurt, marshmallow cream with a hand mixer till smooth. Make sure to add your raspberry chocolate powder slowly and briefly mix it together. Feel free to add more in small increments until you get to desired flavor. At this point you will want to add your cool whip and candyfetti and hand mix it in until blended. Cover your dip and place it in the refrigerator for at least 30-40 minutes before serving. Once your ready to serve add additional cool whip to the top of your dip and sprinkle your Candyfetti blend or any other garnish of your desire.
What is one of your favorite hot chocolate mixes?