The Holidays are a wonderful time to spread the love and what better way than with a simple thoughtful gift idea! I wanted to create a gift that could be given to just about anyone especially those you may not know very well, like at the office for secret Santa, the next door neighbor, teacher the possibilities are endless. If you have followed my blog you know I’m all about simple and quick gift ideas but I enjoy mixing things up! For this Holiday Gift Idea It all started with this small red ramekin I found at Michaels. I added all kinds of goodies that reminded me of the holidays. I even added a ceramic Christmas tree ornament that they or their little ones can decorate too. Who else is ready for the Holiday season?
- Red Ramekin – Michaels
- Hot Chocolate Packet
- Lindt Truffles – Lindt Truffles
- No Peeking Ornament – Michaels
- Ceramic Plain Tree Ornament – Michaels
- Red Whisk – Bed Bath & Beyond
- Candy Cane
- Mitten Cookie Cutter – Amazon
- Wine Bell Topper – Michaels
- Assorted Sprinkles – Michaels
What would you put in your Holiday gift basket?